Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Recently Photographed Carvings

Below are some recently taken photograps of completed carvings.  Mostly miniatures with the exception of the woodcock which is carved to actual size.
Redhead (male) Miniature Decoy, Tupelo and Oil, approx 3.5"

Barrows Goldeneye (male) Miniature Decoy, Tupelo and Oil, approx 3.5"


Shoveler (male) Miniature Decoy, Tupelo and Oil, approx 3.5"
Red-breasted Merganser (male) Miniature Decoy, Tupelo and Oil, approx 3.5"

Red-breasted Merganser (female) Miniature Decoy, Tupelo and Oil, approx 3.5"

Red-breasted Merganser Pair Miniature Decoys, Tupelo and Oil, approx 3.5"

Woodcock, actual size, Tupelo and Oil.  approx 7"


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Can you Carved me a Woodcock?

      Delete
    2. Hi and sorry for the late response, I did not realize I had a comment. Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, I don't have anything available for sale now. Please feel free to contact me directly via the email address in my profile.

      Delete
    3. Hi, I would also be interested in a woodcock. Can you let me know how we could do this? Paul

      Delete
  2. Do you have any American woodcock for sale?

    ReplyDelete